October 23, 2008

Back to Bali Again


I was in Bali during mid 1997 until early 2000. At that time I was single. I went around with my friends and staffs at every corner of Bali Island. Its a beautiful island, who will deny that. Here is still one of the best place to have vacation with friends or family. Domestic or international tourist love it. Especially because the culture, the scenery, the balinese custom that preserved well until today. The beaches are very well known in the world. Such as Kuta beach, Sanur beach, Legian & Seminyak Beach, etc. There are also beautiful lake & mountains here. Kintamani Lake, Bedugul Lake are two of many scenery that everybody like.

I was lucky that when there was Bali Bombing in Oct, 2002 I was not there. After that there was also Bali Bombing II that made the tourism was not good at that time. Let's not talk about the bad times. After went back to my hometown in Surabaya in early 2000, now I'm back again here in March 2008. But now I'm not alone. I'm in Bali with my charming and sweet lady. She is my wife Henny. We were married in Des, 2003. I went back to Bali to run a project here. It's sad to leave my hometown, my families especially my dad. He was sick of cancer at that time. But let's have positive thinking O.K. Just do what we are gonna do. So here we are in Bali to meet lovely people, beautiful scenery, beautiful culture and new friends.

No comments: